Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
FL
Lol! I know it sounds crazy but it's big for me, 2 months ago I sat on my back porch curled in a chair covered in pillows with a heating pad, sobbing because I couldn't even throw the ball for my lab, and was accepting I probably never would.

Today for the first time in six months we played ball. I'm more excited then the dogs!!! Worn out and sore, but so elated I had to share.:lol:
Wishing everyone a "good day"!

So happy to read you could finally play ball with your dogs. If you don't mind me asking... do you attribute being able to do this to something in specific? Your post made me smile, by the way.

So happy to read you could finally play ball with your dogs. If you don't mind me asking... do you attribute being able to do this to something in specific? Your post made me smile, by the way.

Trellum, thank you for sharing my joy. I had shared with my "fibro friends" hoping they too would find both a smile and some hope. We complain and share a lot of the bad but forget to share the good.

Yes, I have added/doing A LOT. Of stuff since my "darkest" days. Unfortunately I added a lot at once and I'm trying to sort though what is helping (and why) and what is/was a waste of resources. I know fibro can tester back and forth so I'm hoping this is true help and not just an up swing! hust hopefuls as I've played around with shat I'm trying and connecting some dots! I didn't want to get ahead and blog about it until I narrowed it down and was confident it's not counsadental. But I've gone from most days being a 10 for months to days of 3 and 4 and yesterday my first 2 in over six months! If you want to know more right now you can private message me, I've managed to rule out some of the exspensive supplements and maybe figured out a cheap way to c if this could be part of the problem. And again I truely believe fibro could be caused by different things fir different people.

Sorry so long. I hope EVERONE can have a day feeling like their old self and enjoying something they thought they had lost forever. If just one day...it has given me so much hope, something I desperately needed.

; )

Yay!!! Eyesup Im so happy for you thanks so much for sharing it definitely gives me hope and a smile during such a tough week Im proud of you always nice to see a fibro friend accomplish something that makes them happy. Hugs

So happy for you eyesup...share any tips when you feel confident but for now carry on and i am thrilled for you x

It's wonderful you could play with your dog. Dogs give such joy and love, thry really are a blessing

Thanks guys. It really meant the world to me (looking back, I wish I had shared more of my "down" moments here. Then some would understand how monumental this was for me. (I thought I was going to have to find homes for the two living creatures that love me with out condition because I could no longer give them a life...this was just another huge crush in my "why am I still here" world.)

Today, well not so good. I think I've over done and where the fibro has let up I've been reminded of my CFS. Fibro is not a 10 anymore, but not a 2 today either! Tomorrow is a new day, may the wind blow in our favor.
Love and blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back