Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
Started using my Gazzelle, it's low impact.
I hit Rock bottom, I really think I got so down, I just kinda gave up, exepting, these thoughts :
I am menopause
I'm not as young as I use to be.
look around you, there's lots of heavy women out there, your not alone!
Or, well after all, I do have fibromyalgia

So, here's the good news . In 2 weeks I've lost 5 lbs. I'm determined to loose weight, at least my self esteem will return.
This is how I started my new Journey.
For 2 months.... no Red , or prosessed meat.
First time on Gazzelle was only 5min, and added 5 min each day, so I'm up to 25-30 min one to 3 times a day.
(The Lyrica, Cymbalta weight I gained is tough to get rid of. )
And won't be long before I'm feeling strong enough to divorce Dr.s,
Don't get me wrong, Dr's have there place, right now my Dr is getting me off of everything. SCARY? YEP!
BUT......I KNOW IN THE LONG RUN, I WILL THROW THOSE PILL CRUTCHES TO HELL. I JUST HAVE TO.
I THINK I'LL RETURN TO MY NP DR. I ONLY Saw her once, but ,,, she makes sence, and is willing to dig deep to get to the source.
SO, PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M CASTING JUDGEMENT ON ANYONE I JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
I STILL HAVE ISSUES, MAINLY MEMORY, IT'S TERRIBLE!
God bless my Fibro friends!
NEVER GIVE UP!

Gosh Moe well done..it was only about 10 days ago I am sure I saw a post saying you were in bed almost all the time unable to get up with the pain and fatigue reading about dying with dignity...you had us all a bit concerned there and I'm glad it's not as bad as I thought.

Last edited:
I'm glad the exercise is helping you feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back