Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I've been watching Death with dignaty. Oregon supports it, so does Switzerland. NO ONE GETS ME, AND I'M A BURDON. I don't get it, I. These other places a person can choose to end there life, I understand YES there are so many out there that have it much worse, like als. But, my zest for life has been stripped away, my family actually resents I'm in bed most of the time. I didn't choose this path, it just showed up, no inventation. I don't want sympathy, just a genuine understanding. I don't need depression pillls, I need help for the pain. But, because addicts abused narcotics, I'm paying the price. It's not right!

With you Moe .

Please don't give up Moe. Change doctors as many times you nend, to get the right treatment. Just, please don't give up. ♡

I know you may not feel like you need the ssri/snris. It's incredibly hard to see it when you're stuck in this hell. I have been there. I just responded to your other post about cymbalta, but wanted to respond here also. If you'd asked me months ago, my quality of life was so awful that I saw no point in carrying on. I never would have "done that" to my family, but I often prayed for an end.

I am adjusting to my meds now and things are not all sunshine and roses, but it's given me a new perspective. I was in a really dark place and absolutely needed antidepressants. I REALLY hope that you are able to push through and accept some of that treatment in order to progress to other stages of acceptance & treatment.

Talk here. It's important. So good to have people that GET IT. Many of us have been where you are. Some of us still there.

Thanks for the encouragement. Fibro family. Looks like Jesus and friends that understand will help. I had a nightmare that someone was cutting my foot apart and I could feel everything, I woke my husband with screaming out of sleep, and remembered the dream. The next night I was afraid to go to sleep.
The pain is effecting me in more ways than one.

Hello Moe1959. Just wanted to tell you that you're not alone. They're are people who understand your pain. Don't let this disease defeat you. I have been down and out of work for 6yrs now. I know what I can do is limited. I used to take different meds for the pain when I was first diagnosed but now I choose to deal with it the natural way. Instead of crying because of the pain, I push through it and walk or do some mild form of exercise. Sometimes it is unbearable but I know the meds tend to help manage the pain but damage other organs. I put myself through school and got my degree and now ready to enter the workforce again. Taking it one day at a time. That's all we can do.

I too wake shouting out Moe...my mind is overloaded like yours living in severe pain and stuck indoors day after day and it comes out in my sleep.

Take Care Moe...thinking of you x

In my dreams I am doing things in pain as well. Not much escape from it. But if you believe in God, as you alluded to, He has already been through the pain and suffering of this life, He will show you a way to live with this. Please petition Him or all your sorrows-constantly. He will not let you down.

I know how you feel. I would never harm myself, but DAILY I wonder HOW in the world am I to deal with this EVERY, SINGLE DAY when I can't deal with it but by minute by minute, hour by hour? Every single day I cry---hard, sobbing, wondering how anyone could ever survive this.

I know some with fibromyalgia can still work, cook, clean their houses.. God be with them, because that is a beautiful thing. But I can't. I'm so painful I can't even focus on reading a book or watching tv... at all. ALL there is .. is the pain.

But I'm trying not to give up. SO SO SO hard, isn't it?

WHY aren't they putting more into research for this condition is beyond me.

Boy do I ever get it, What you are saying I'm going through the same thing. Life is happening all around me but I'm in this hell all by my self. I try to put on a happy face and march through the pain. I am a burden to my family to, This pain is getting worse and worse it seems every year. Sure I have good days to look forward to but they are far and few between. Every day the pain is disabling even the smallest of task is getting very difficult. My life as I new it is gone and will never come back. Doctors don't really help because there really is nothing they can do just keep handing out more and more pain meds. I get fed up of this daily struggle, so tired of being a soldier marching through the pain. But my Family love me and to end my life would devastate them. There are people that love you and would be heart broken to lose you. They would be so angry that you took the easy way out and left them shattered. So try to keep your chin up and keep marching you can do it! Try to cope with this as best as you can, Think of ways you can make your life better. WE ARE FIBRO WARRIORS DON"T LET IT DISTROY YOU! xxxooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back