Wizrd314

Diagnosis
01/2010
Country
US
State
NY
Good Morning,

I joined as I need a place to be able to get some feedback and ideas when I'm having a bad flare up. I am married with no children and my "wife" ( We are a gay couple) is great and super understanding and helpful, but it's hard sometimes to feel like crap and look fine. I work a full time job and manage ok most of the time. But I also struggle with feeling like I take advantage of her because I feel so awful and can not do much to help around the house when I'm having a flare up. Would Love any ideas or suggestions. Hope to be of help to others as well.

Chris

Chris,
Welcome to the forum. I am sure if you take the time to read the posts in the different topic sections you will be able to pick up some good coping skills and answers on what may help when your having a bad flare.

I think we all go through that problem of wanting to help our partner, but being unable too. The best thing to do is pace yourself and do a bit at a time. There is no need to hurry about and make your pain worse. Let your partner read the subjects here and understand what you are going through and that you are not alone.

I hope you feel better soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back