Not open for further replies.

Melanie

Diagnosis
03/2000
Country
US
State
louisiana
Hi my name is Melanie and I have just joined your forum. I guess here is where we are should tell everything about ourselves ok here it goes.

Every time I see my doctors it is a roller coaster of meds. I take so much medicine I think I own a pharmacy at my house with all the meds. I have tried over the last few years.
Hi my name is Melanie and I suffer with fibromyalgia, cerivcal spondylosis with myelopathy, hyperlipidemia, headaches of all kinds, bursitis, epicondylitis syndrome of elbows, neuromuscular disorder, carpal tunnel, bilateral carpal tunnel, morton neuroma. I just had my second neck surgery in c6-7 and My first one was on c4-5, I still have disc buldge in c3-4 with bone growths which grows inward towards the spinal cord and very high foamen narrowing plust joint hypertrophy. In my lower back I have a L2-3, 3-4, 4-5 facet arthropathy and in L5 disc bulge with spinal canal narrowing. New mri findings are now disc bulging at the T5-6, 6-7, 7-8, and 8-9 levels with foramen stenosis as well as narrowing in T4-5. all with degenerative disc narrowing . My pain level gets so high at times it causes my body to go into seizures which can be up to 6 times per day so now I have to take seizure medication along with all the other ones. Having been dealing with this for years and years I have been through tons of differents meds and here is a list of the ones I am on now that is some what helping better than others.
zanaflex 4mg 4xs daily can double up
xanax 10 mg 3xs daily
limbrel 500 2x's a day helps with joint pain
lyrica 225 mg 2xs a day for fibro
cymbalta 60mg 2xs a day for fibro
lipitor 1x a day for high cholesteral
vitamin d-2
divalproex extended release 1x a daily for seizures
co q-10 1x a day because the lyrica stops the body from producing something
and multi vitamine daily.
percocet as needed 1-2 4xs a daily
I also get facet joint burns and injections in my back regularly in my neck and lower back.
I have also been prescribed sleep aids which does not help me sleep , my sleep habits are horrible which keeps me fatigued.
I have had over 12 surgeries in the last 10 years and I feel like I am losing my mind. Coming to these web sites helps me know that I am not alone although I wish I was that way I know no body else is inflicted with fibromyalgia and chronic pain. I have been looking for local area organizations and only found 2, i have emailed them with no reply as to date, I still remain hopeful. Maybe I will start my own I have emailed the national fibro for free flyers info and stuff to start my own I guess I will wait to see what they say. Anyways I am so sorry for the long post it has been a bad couple of weeks with weather change and I just needed to share this with someone I am soso sorry to vent
thank you to anyone who read this long pathetic life story and I look forward to continue finding hope and other methods to this madness...

Hi Melanie and welcome. I'm new to this forum myself. I have had fibro for about five years but just diagnosed this year. This is the place to vent so have no worries there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back