Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone steer me in the right direction to get good quality CBD oil?? I am afraid just to order it on the internet, because it could be a scam so easily.

good to see people talking about cbd oil. i grow a very high cbd strain of hemp/ mmj i make oil with about 20 percent cbd. i also grow mmj that is very physical, a pure indica and it works great using a vaporizer. another strain makes me sleep. please stay away from LYRICA! that is the most horrible, most addictive substance on the planet. you think you have pain now? try cutting back on lyrica, i am doing that now after two years of 400 mg per day. the pain comes back amplified plus anxiety (indicas help with that too), stomach cramps, on and on. brain fog, loss of ability to remember names, words. i cannot be more serious, heroin would be a better choice than lyrica. you get addictive to heroin, there is a whole industry popping up to help heroin addicts but nobody to help with lyrica. even drs (here at least) don't know about lyrica withdrawal. i called every number in the yellow pages under drug abuse and addiction. not one person knew anything about how to quit lyrica, they didn't know anything about it. i just hope mmj stays legal, we have made so much progress. good luck folks. john

I've been taking the Oil 2-3 times on bad days, if I'm having a good day I give it a miss but I normally need to take some late in the day. If I could get enough of it i'd probably take it more often. But lets just say I'm lucky to have the very small out that I have.

I find that I can actually relax my muscles if I take the oil. If everything is starting to snowball and I have some it definitely seems to stop the symptoms from getting worse. Just that by itself is such a big deal.

I started taking it due to muscle spasms and uncontrollable limb movements. It worked extremely well for this.

The first week I was taking it I was pretty much in tears most mornings. It was the first time in ten plus years that I've been able to wake up feeling relaxed and comfortable. I spent the first week or so just sleeping/laying in bed in the morning. I actually get a bit dreamy reminiscing about it lol

I think your body would build up a tolerance to the oil after a while. The first few times I tried it I thought maybe it was too strong and not for me. Its stoned type effect weekend significantly after two days but it was still very affective after that run in period.

to get around all the scams and fears of buying oil and mmj, why not just buy some seeds and grow your own? i told my doctor i had grown a strain of mmj that did not make me high but helped with pain and anxiety and he didn't care, not even mildly. then again, i told him about a bad cough i had a year ago and he told me to go to the store and buy cough syrup.
finding myself retired, growing mmj is a great thing to be doing, along with my organic vegs. a local family has a meat business here so i can get unmolested meat, then eat my vegs and treat myself with mmj and oil. i have a pretty clean diet. mmj is easy to grow in or outside, of course the legality helps toraise the mood. john

I've grown and it's really quite simple. Seeds are easy to find online, you can buy a small grow tent that you can throw in any room in your house, and there's millions of websites to help you along the way with information. Good recommendation jellero I'd say.

thank-you david... there is somthing therapuedic about just doing it yourself too. i have been on hold all afternoon with my bank, social security and the local clinic. this makes my blood pressure to go up. gardening brings bp down and i end up with enough medicine for the year.
i am not saying to stop with the doctors. what i am saying that if it is legal where you are and mmj works for you, get some seeds and grow them. again i suggest an indica such as afghan kush, og kush is a classic for pain. ask the people selling what are the high cbd strains. charlottes web is a strain that people actually move to colorado to get for their kids with seizures. it is very high in cbd, very low in thc, the stuff that makes you high. i need to make some oil as a matter of fact, now. john

Thats what He said.

I agree with you about Lyrica and the CBD oil.

good to see people talking about cbd oil. i grow a very high cbd strain of hemp/ mmj i make oil with about 20 percent cbd. i also grow mmj that is very physical, a pure indica and it works great using a vaporizer. another strain makes me sleep. please stay away from LYRICA! that is the most horrible, most addictive substance on the planet. you think you have pain now? try cutting back on lyrica, i am doing that now after two years of 400 mg per day. the pain comes back amplified plus anxiety (indicas help with that too), stomach cramps, on and on. brain fog, loss of ability to remember names, words. i cannot be more serious, heroin would be a better choice than lyrica. you get addictive to heroin, there is a whole industry popping up to help heroin addicts but nobody to help with lyrica. even drs (here at least) don't know about lyrica withdrawal. i called every number in the yellow pages under drug abuse and addiction. not one person knew anything about how to quit lyrica, they didn't know anything about it. i just hope mmj stays legal, we have made so much progress. good luck folks. john

I recently started looking into this, I've seen you can get an oral one and it also comes in a rub or lotion. I'm looking for reputable places to get it from and am trying to find out if it effects drug testing? I currently am in pain management and they do random drug screening, even with the CBD oil I would likely continue with some form of pain management for a time (until I saw marked improvement). I wouldn't want it to show up on a screening.

My HUSBAND HAD TO GET A MED M CARD, COST 200.00. IN ORDER FOR HIS DR TO CONTINUE TO GIVE HIM VICODEN.

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stories like this make me see red :oops: How can someone making six-figures charge $200 for a signature, to a patient who without the meds would be in excruciating pain ??

More commonly found up here in the Great White North, (and also in the Excited States so I hear) are 'docs' who charge hundreds for a medical marijuana license. Just another scam feeding on those who are not fortunate enough to have an undersanding, compassionate doctor who has the backbone to prescribe what ever is needed.

My sister brought some CBD oil for me from the Netherlands...I cannot wait to try it!

I am keeping my hopes up. After having tried all the evil 'fibro' meds, I hope something more pure will help me out. Will keep you updated.

i wish it was legal in the UK..i have no idea about the terms you use CBD THC its like a chemistry lesson to me!

LOL i have picked up a lot from this website but in the UK all Ive heard of is the stuff kids smoke or bake cookies with and have no idea about how you use it for medicinal purposes. Anyway its not an option..i would probably be the one person who ends up in prison for trying it!

Plus tell me if I am wrong but i thought cannabis could bring on mental health issues and anxiety..i have enough of that already living with this disease! and its impact on each day.

normal cannabis with heavy use definitely will have a negative effect on mental issues, I've seen it happen. But that's high level THC type cannabis, I have no idea how extremely low THC cannabis with high CBD will affect mental health.

I'm still having small amounts when needed and still swear by it. its not legal here either, hope that will change in the future.

Glad its working for you. Ive tried it once , my husbands, but his had to much THC on it, so he brought me cbc oil. Its smoked, I hate to smoke though, but it seams to help, only 1 day so far. Ill give it a 2 week trial. 35.00 a small vile. One problem we are having is....the equipment keeps breaking down. This just barely takes the edge off, maybe I need more in my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back