DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
UK
State
Lancs
Hello

Am new to the Forums, but not to fibromyalgia......took years for a diagnosis, after ruling lots of other illnesses out.....lost my job and am now virtually housebound due to depression, anxiety and pain.....feel very alone.....looking for others who understand x

Hi , I just join this site. I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, panic attack disorder, major depression, and ptsd
So yes I am and still experiencing the same problem for years now. Nice to meet you, btw I can't figured out how to post new thread yet. Where do I click?

Hiya. I'm from the UK too, I'm in Scotland. I was only officially diagnosed a few months ago but it took a while to get a diagnosis. I have two girls aged 9 & 11 and I work as a medical secretary. It's a very lonely illness that no one understands even those who take the time to listen but this forum is great for advice or just to vent. Tipnatee N to submit a new thread, click on the page you want it to appear i.e. General discussions about fibromyalgia and then click new thread at the top of that page.

You came to a safe place. Hang in there.

Hi Twigletine,

I hope this site helps you feel less lonely. It feels good to discuss the problems that Fibro people experience everyday, and nobody else understands.

Sagey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back