Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been able to keep my pain down with exercise but when it gets humid I get discouraged because the pain comes back. Another thing that drives me nuts is as soon as I cool off a little my feet feel so cold they sting.

Keith,
I know you said you hate wearing socks, but if you wear them your feet will not feel cold or sting, or cramp up. Cotton socks let your feet breath better than other materials. Just wear a clean pair to bed and see if it helps. :)

Yes I do wear cotton socks for some reason my feet are really weird and I'm more comfortable barefoot. It was over 90F when I went to bed last night but as soon as I lay down my feet feel cold, then start to sting. I found that if I just touch them for a few seconds they feel better.

AAARRRGGGHHHHH! where's that cold front?!
I reallyneed a slight cool down right nnnow

Hi, fellow Red Sox fans and others. I am really GLAD to learn that the reason I have been feeling so sick lately can be attributed to the humidity! That means that when the humidity ends maybe I'll feel better. I have fibrofog really bad, when I'm suffering a flare up, my brain seems to shut down, and I literally cannot figure things out. So I need someone to remind me that the flare ups come and go, and that this one, too, shall pass. But then another one will come again, and I'll forget, again. I guess I need to check in to this forum more often. I hope I remember to do that, at least . . .

I'm replying to my own post with an addendum . . . . to tell you that after I posted it I discovered that I have posted pretty much the same message three times, now, because I forgot each time that I had already done it. That tells me that my memory is even worse than I knew. I posted it a couple of years ago, and then again a few months ago, and then yesterday. I don't know whether it's age or fibro that does this to me, but maybe I need to get into a memory aid program or support group. The fibro has affected my ability to think clearly and remember, since it began with the trauma that I believe triggered the fibro to begin with. Does anyone have tips for overcoming or adapting to fibrofog/memory problems? Maybe I need to put posters all over the house with messages I need to be reminded of. Does anybody here do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back