Not open for further replies.

ladydianab

Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
KS
So what did your MRI's show? Mine came back "everything looks good". Of course it did. I have been X-Ray, MRI, Sonogram and every other test~ all with same results: they all look fine and yet... I remain in pain. Ugh.

How is your day going?

I had MRI done of my back showing mild bulging discs, stenosis, and tears from injuring myself at the gym. I had MRI and xrays of my knee, which swells and is in pain for awhile, but yet "there's nothing wrong". So, lady, I feel some of your pain. Pain of Drs being paid a lot of money to tell you nothing is wrong when clearly something is. :::sigh:::

My doctor said that the MRI of my brain showed that there was "nothing up there." lol Had to share that one! Other MRI's of my back showed weaking in the lower areas, but otherwise normal. I think Fibro is one of the most fustrating illnesses because all the tests results look normal. While it is a mild relieve to know that nothing seriously is wrong, those looking for answers see a normal result as a big let down, because they still have no prove of what is wrong. :)

My MRIs have always been normal, so were my X-rays and sonograms. They always meant nothing, and those the results of those tests made me look like I was crazy, lol. A lot doctors think I'm making this pain up, I swear there are so many ignorant people out there. Some family doctors don't even seem to know that fibro is a real disease!

I've got bulging disc's in cspine and lumbar. Herniated disc in cspine. And degeneration in both..... Not normal for my age, but normal for 2 car accidents.....
Lol normal my a$$ and they say too young for surgery, will need surgery in 5-10 years... Lol

My MRI's show compression in most of my neck's discs, spinal stenosis in my neck, on or two discs with old ruptures, and osteophytes growing into the spinal canal...in my neck. I have also lost the curve normally found in "normal" c-spine imagery.

MRI's show lots of damage, but I am glad they reveal and validate my need for aggressive pain management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back