DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
US
State
Maryland
Hi Fellow Fibro'ers!

I joined this support forum and have also started a blog on my journey with Fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed back in July 2013. I know I'm not a presence here on this forum yet, but I hope to be one now and get to know all of you. Thanks again and hope to hear from you all soon! :)

ilo86,
Welcome to the forum. Often times when we join a forum we are at a loss of what to say or just wonder what questions to ask and often feel lost for the first few days. It is like that for most of us, but as you post and read, you will soon feel like one of the gang. Reading posts and answering questions keeps you involved in the web and flow of the forum and also gives you a change to make new friends that totally understand what you are going through. Soon you will feel at home.

Reading the new and old posts will give you lots of new coping skills, as well as, giving you a chance to learn about medications and ways to relax to reduce stress. There is also a section where you can moan and groan should you need too. You will enjoy this forum and I am glad you are here. :)

1sweed,

Thanks for the welcome! I still feel a bit out of place, but I'm learning the ropes a bit. It's nice to be able to see what other people with Fibro do to cope and that I'm not the only one with gripes. :)

THanks,
jlo

Welcome to you! I find that the best way to feel like a part of the group is to read, read, read the discussions. Then when you feel like you want to add something to the discussion, then just jump right on in. Sometimes you may think of a question you'd like to ask. Or maybe you just want to vent. All of that is perfectly fine. We look forward to getting to know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back