Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/1998
Country
US
State
MD
My name is FibroBigTee & I am a 53 yo FM/MPS Survivor. I have had this disease since 1998. I have a book list of topics related to FM/CFIDS & am willing to share. Just tell me how to post it.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Share your information by giving lists and facts. Tell us more about your condition, as in what meds you take and what coping skills work best for you. Post things on the forum by picking a topic section and clicking on start "new thread" at top of page.

Take time to read around the forum and read the old and newer posts and answer questions, or post new questions. :)

My name is FibroBigTee & I am a 53 yo FM/MPS Survivor. I have had this disease since 1998. I have a book list of topics related to FM/CFIDS & am willing to share. Just tell me how to post it.

Welcome to the forum, FibroBigTee! Glad to have you here, you sound like someone who has a lot knowledge on fibro, it's always nice to see people as knowledgeable as you join the forum! As 1sweed said, please feel free to share more about the way you cope with fibro day to day and so on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back