Can you describe your pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you painismylife. I hate not being able to work and being broke and people feeling like I gave up. I could have stayed and made everyone miserable by not showing up, calling in sick a lot, etc. but I couldn't do it. That's not my work ethic. I tried for a few years before I threw in the towel and realized its always something with my health....always!

Wow Brismom, you sound just like me. I had to quit my job because I was always taking time off because of this illness. I was sooo tired and sick of pushing my self to keep up with the demands of work. The more I pushed the worse I became, it was a vicious circle. I finally decided that my health is more important and I need to make this decision. I was one of those lucky people that actually enjoyed there job. So giving it up was a big deal, I realized you cant fight or try to ignore Fibromyalgia. I know now that I made the best decision.

My friend tells me that part of his pain is the lack of sleep. Sometime he'll be asleep for an hour and then feel a heavy current on his chest or knees and arms which jolt him awake. It sounds troubling to say the least.

I hear ya! There is almost nothing as bad as not being able to sleep! So awful. By the way, has your friend seen a doctor? Because that symptom you described sounds very strange! I hope he has seen a doctor who has accurately diagnosed that and hopefully help him find some relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back