Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AR
Does anyone else have skin issues with their fibromyalgia? I guess I should be more specific. I have to take like 3 showers a day. I start to feel really dirty right away. I am not sure why. It's happened more and more as I got older. I thought it was because of my weight because I am bigger and maybe sweat more. But I have an ac unit in my room and it is freaking cold. so idk.

Last edited:
I've had skin issues my entire life, so it's hard to say. I did start a thread recently about a rash that popped up about the same time as my fibro, but I'm not positive that it's because of fibro. What I have noticed, though, is that my armpits gets obnoxiously stinky really quickly. I've noticed the stench as soon as 3-4 hours after a shower, even though I'm wearing deodorant. It's the most foul smelling body over I've ever experienced. I have no idea what to do about it. I'm a somewhat light person too - I'm 130 lbs at 5' 5", so weight doesn't have anything to do with it.

wow. I have the same issue with my arm pits. I even have to wear men's deodorant. It's so weird that two people with fibro would deal with this. I wonder how many others are dealing with it. Now that you mentioned it, I haven't noticed the smell since the rash went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back