Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NJ
Hi, does anyone else get itchy red bumps or blisters? Have been getting them on my arms and hand for awhile, sometimes even get blood blisters. Driving me crazy!

Hi! Yeah I get blisters all the time idk what it is but I can totally relate. I thought it was maye bugs so I cleaned my bed sheets and pillows but turns out it was a symptom. If you figure it what causes them let me know! :D

Maybe you suffer from dermatitis or eczema? You should really see a dermatologist just in case, blisters could meant many different things, but you shouldn't ignore the symptom.

Was thinking dermatologist too. Don't see Fibro Dr. for another month and out of all of my symptoms, nothing seems to be getting rid of them. Thinking they are related to stress since thought I was losing it before being diagnosed and my mom was very ill all summer.

Hi Laura! yes, please do! It could be either an allergy or an actual medication could be causing it. A dermatologist (a good one) could be able to tell you for sure what's really going on :) I'm sure it's nothing serious, but it'd be good if you could get rid of that for good.

Hi I have itchy blistery bumps everywhere worse on my face eyes nose and around my mouth. Doctor said it was eczema caused by stress and gave me hydrocortisone cream and told me not to use any face products or makeup or color my hair because I also have them in my hair causing hair loss and when using my normal deodorant (dove) immediately get a ton of blisters, I bought aluminum free deodorant which seems to be better, but still causes a small rash. The cream the doctor gave me does not seem to do anything to the rash (have used for over 2 weeks now). I have tried some different cleansers and creams and so far I have not found the right combination to relieve the symptoms. Think that natural is very important! Hope you have found some relief !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back