New pain cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT WORKS! It's really nice. Used it on pressure points and it does what it says it will. I also know someone who is having good results too. Just wish it wasn't so pricey, but a bargain to help with pain.

Just so ya know.

Thanks for the update.

Echinacea, is not good for folks with lupus. and yes snake venom is poisonous.

Good to point out about Lupus and echinacea. Homeopathic medicine uses tiny amounts of the ingredients diluted many many many times in any lotion or other product. (Check out homeopathy if you want to learn more.) The Lachesis mutus (bullsnake venom) in the lotion is 6X HUS, less than a molecule of the source ingredient. I wouldn't worry about getting poisoned. As with any drug or medication we put in our bodies it's always good to check ingredients.

YES The cream works. It's nice! Supposed to rub it on tender points. I think the more you use it the better--so far.

That's good to know Ruralchick! I'm so glad it's working for you....

Rural, try not to use it everyday as it will stop working. same with the CBD. im so glad someone on there said they are getting relief.

The cream works well. The more you use it the better. I know someone else who it also works for. so far a success!

I am new to the site and have been looking for a cream/lotion that would help with the pain. Which would you suggest? CBD or... dang, I can't remember the name of the lotion Rural is using. I don't want to buy both of them.

My husband has MS and he was prescribed a combination lotion for muscle spasms and I tried it cuz I have knots in my shoulders and neck every day. I did get some relief, but of course the insurance company no longer covers it. I have been looking for something like the lotions mentioned here.

Thanks for the great info.

My Favorite topical is Topricin, it contains 11 homeopathic solutions which address 11 pain types. It's my #1 go to topical.

Just bought Two Old Goats which contains 6 essential oils on a goat milk base....like it so far.....

Both are recommendations from other friends. J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back