Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
AU
State
Victoria
Hey guys! Hope that you are all well. Just wondering if there are any fellow fibro sufferers who suffer from staph, amongst the many other fibro related pains/ illnesses?
I had high blood pressure, due to a stressful situation two weeks ago, and to top it off my fibro decided to flare. I was bed ridden and was vomiting and had diarrhoea (TMI I know!) it sucked to say the last. I can just cope with the pain but when it's coming from everywhere, I couldn't help but cry.
This week I've noticed that I've broken out in staph, above my upper lip. Last year I had staph 3 times. I had to change topical creams and antibiotics because my body developed immunity.
I look forward to hearing your responses :)

Never had staph, but used to get cold sores (a herpes virus) on my upper lip when I was stressed. In either case, when our body get under a great deal of stress, our immune systems are overloaded. Try boosting your immune system to help your body deal with stress over the longer term.

Hey Loftpat! Thx for your response. I have been taking lysine tablets and following a lysine diet for approx a month, hopefully that will strengthen my immune system. What were you doing or have done to boost your immune system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back