Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
well what with decorating the living room still on going the mess it makes.my fibro and my little one has chicken poxs bless her heart. On top of that she now has a skin infection due to her eczema .she three next week.so I've not slept for three days.
I'm coming off two of my meds as I can't afford it all, that and I think I don't really need them.staying on my pain meds im mad but not stupid .
What I was going to ask does anyone find that even when there in pain when they got someone sick they seem to override there fibro and somehow keep going.?

My kids keep me going. If not for them, I would probably spend my days in bed. Not on any meds right now as I can't find a doctor that knows much about FMS..
Hope your baby feels better soon.
Keep pushing. U can do it.

Oh, yes. I keep on going, otherwise I'd be giving up and that's not an option. Hope your little one is feeling better. Hugs.

I hope your children are feeling better. And yes, I care for my mother who has AZ, and find myself running all day doing for her and only caring for myself when she is sleeping. It makes it hard to control anything, as far as, my fibro symptoms that must be pushed aside in favor of mother's needs. So yes, I understand how caring for your little ones can just keep you going and how that alone can keep you from giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back