For those of us dealing with demands from family. (NARSASSIST )

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe1959

Very helpful member
Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I say this with a bit of caution as not to set off alarms, but I'm going in with faith this may help one person. Does anyone male or female live with a malignant narsisist? Well, I do, and I'm going to have to take a stand against controll, guilt, and manipulation.
IF you think There is a possibility do your homework, IT'S NOT HEATHY, AND COULD BE STIRRING UP YOUR, OUR PROBLEM.
I you doSINCERELY DON'T WANT TO ENTERTAIN THE IDEA......JUST ..... REALITY ON A COMMON SENCE APPROACH. I'M JUST NOW DIGGING INTO THE POSSIBILITY I HAVE A NARSASSIST IN MY HOME, POSSIBLY 2.

Being controlled or manipulated doesn't help anyone. For those of us with FM, it is a hindrance to our progress. We need to feel like we can do what we want to do. Autonomy is an important factor in finding quality of life. In addition, finding others who understand us, is also significant. Keep posting. You can overcome those who try to control you.

Thank you ! I certainly will. Im dealing with a tremendous amount of guilt. I have grown adults that have been damaged because I didn't see it then. My Mom And Dad always told me, you do the best you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back