Resveratrol and rice bran oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
DK hope your over your bug. No worries. Would be nice if it helped with the fog and the ibs but to be honest getting the pain under full time controll is worth it in itself.

Trying to do my research on the reservatoll, apparently you don't always get what you think you paid for. And of corse EVERONE claims they have the best sorce.

Just for the heck of it I went looking for muscadines at the grocery yesterday, I guess they aren't in season yet, but I'm now thinking I should find a wine made from them and try drinking a little red all day everyday. Lol (I might if I could)😈
Cheers to our health

The best thing I found for IBS is eating lots of fiber - when I am low on fiber, it gets worse. As you said be careful which brand you choose. Some of them contain significant levels of emodin, which causes diarrhea.

Lol! That's exactly what I have found. Running to the bathroom! Apparently, since supplements don't have to go through FDA approval they mislabel and add what they want! At least grapes and wine I know what I'm getting. Uhg...I'm so tierd of crooks. I think I've got it now and I'm about to hit the ship it button. I'm so anxious to try this. Thanks again for researching and sharing.

PS. Did you know there is a popular brand that makes capsules of rice bran oil...pricey, like $44 for 100 caps. But would be great for keeping in purse or for travel. If this does a significant improvement for me I intend to order them also. I don't think I can post the brand name but you can message me or try google. It rhymes with cow!

That's the issue, as the symptoms are intermittent it's hard to do something about it.

Lol I had the runs for the first week I started taking the resveratrol but then it cleared up. I saw the expensive rice bran oil capsules too - that's why I went looking for a store that carries it. I keep a little bottle of oil at my desk at work. You are right though, it might be nice to have the capsules for times when you're on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back