Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
I am asking that all of you who believe in the power of prayer to pray for my sister in law. She has been in the hospital off and on since Thanksgiving but I think her time on this earth is coming to an end. She has had 4 heart attacks in 7 months, had to have all of the toes on her right foot amputated, she has diabetes and now she has gangrene in her left foot and literally pieces are falling off of her. My brother in law said one of the toes on her left foot rotted and fell off and part of the heel has fallen off as well. They can not operate on her because her heart is not strong enough to survive the surgery. She was on dialaysis (sp) and a heart defibulator (sp) but yesterday she decided she wanted no more medical intervention. She signed a DNR order stating she wants no more life saving measures. She is only 61 years old and I have known her since I was fifteen. The other night I was thinking of all the things we have done over the years together and the thoughts just ran through my mind like a movie reel. I am going to miss her terribly. So lots of prayers please.

There are no word of comfort.im so sorry for your lose.and even though I'd not say I was very religious in the church since.
I prey for her to pass quietly peacefully and with dignity.knowing her family are around her,ANd that peace will find her soon.xx

I am asking that all of you who believe in the power of prayer to pray for my sister in law. She has been in the hospital off and on since Thanksgiving but I think her time on this earth is coming to an end. She has had 4 heart attacks in 7 months, had to have all of the toes on her right foot amputated, she has diabetes and now she has gangrene in her left foot and literally pieces are falling off of her. My brother in law said one of the toes on her left foot rotted and fell off and part of the heel has fallen off as well. They can not operate on her because her heart is not strong enough to survive the surgery. She was on dialaysis (sp) and a heart defibulator (sp) but yesterday she decided she wanted no more medical intervention. She signed a DNR order stating she wants no more life saving measures. She is only 61 years old and I have known her since I was fifteen. The other night I was thinking of all the things we have done over the years together and the thoughts just ran through my mind like a movie reel. I am going to miss her terribly. So lots of prayers please.

of course. Praying for peace and strength

TipBill,

I'm sorry,she's young and that's sad.I hope she falls asleep and has no pain. I'll prayer for her.

Sagey

Oh Tipbill so sorry for her and hope her ending is soon and no more suffering..and a prayer for you and your family too. So very sad and so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back