Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
Hi Ladies,I have suddenly hit full on menopause symptoms at 57!

Has anyone any experience of whether HRT has helped both menopausal hot flushes and had any impact on Fibro either in a positive or negative way.

I could do without this LOL but i guess it was inevitable..somehow it starting so late in life i thought it wasn't going to happen to me.Joking:)

My grandma and mum started very early in there 40s. Mu. Said HRT made her worse.said it didn't help the hot flushes one bit.
But everyone's different.
I have hot flushes all the time,god I hate them.they keep telling me I'm not going through pre meno but I beg t differ.
My poor mu. Went ten year.so hope I don't.

Yes Forgetmenot..its minor in comparison to fibro but wooh hoo when they say hot flushes they really are! Like a furnace that spreads up and over your body like someone put you in a bonfire and a swimming pool all at the same time LOL.

Sometimes they come every ten minutes..especially if im eating or am stressed because of the pain...I've loved being a girl all my life...but bearing in mind fibro hits 90% females and all the other lovely girls stuff we have to go through..i think next time i'll come back as a cat! :)

A cat lol,I was expecting you to say a man hehe.the morning are what are worse for me.half way through my cuppa tea and boom,I'm outside trying to cool off.

LOL teehee i picture you outside in your pj's begging for a frosty morning or snow!

I nearly said a man but i'm kinda off men these days! They've lost their appeal so not only don't i fancy one i don't fancy being one!!

My cats never gave me any worries just unconditional love and cuddles!!!

Isn't being a member of the fairer sex a joy? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back