Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Fibro I still worried about others and cared for others and I too considered myself "well functioning in high stress situations". Now its like I'm one needle of stress away from breaking the camels back at all times.

I did once posted about science behind stress resistant brain and learned helplessness article written by a bunch of doctors and researcher a while ago. In my theory is that with fibromyalgia we're might just simply lost the main command chemical which tide with another whole bunch of other chemicals that our body should produce that usually give us the ability to resist the stress pains causing by both emotional, physical activity, our internal function do to how we digest and deliver through our body or clean up and throw out the trash. In result now we are forcing to live the life of learned helplessness against our will. Which kinda explain why some doctors treating us differently than others on top of the fact that there's many of fibromyalgia patients that do get better during the placebo drug trial while also many doesn't ,some even came out with placebo reversed effects. So different theories are all over the places as the doubts . Who knows in the future we might even have more categories of fibromyalgia problems to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back