2 foolish guys might have experimented temporary fibro symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipnatee N

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
I was watching the TV show called the outrangeous sciences and it showed these 2 foolish men who posted their videos online.

1 man took a bath full of hot chilli pepers sauces , and the other one plastered his face with the toothe paste. :shock:

The explanation about the heat burning and the freezing burning was quite interesting though do to the human pain receptors in the brain was fool by the capsaicin in the hot chili peppers and sent the overloaded fake burning signal back to the brain causing the body to screaming burning hell from head to toes.

While the tooth paste freezing buring sensation was over loaded on the other guy's face and had him screaming like he was suddenly got thrown in to the north-pole , accidentally landed on this face in to the solid ice/snow and about to lose his whole face to the frostbite. Which of course do to the high level of menthol in toothpaste which stronger than most thanks to the toothpaste ingredients. Sending the fake signal to his brain and gave him the sensation of a fake freezing burn to the point where he was screaming his head off.

Both of them sounding so familiar to what I'm experincing every single day depending on the levels of those fake pains that's just very real to them as it is to me. :confused:

Now I have another ways to describing those pains to other normal people , thanks to these 2 crazy foolish men. :mrgreen: god bless them.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back