Not open for further replies.

belovely27

Diagnosis
06/2009
Country
US
State
Massachusetts
Hi All, New to the group. I have just moved to Boston in hopes to find better treatment for my FM. I am now out of work, living with family and unable to care for myself. None of the drs I have are helping me in the least. I am constantly in excruciating pain as well as fatigued beyond belief. I deal with the gastrointestinal distress as well as brain fog but the pain and fatigue are killing me. I am wondering if anyone has a doctor in the area that they swear by. I need help. The pain is inhumane and I don't feel I am being treated fairly. Thank you

Hi.. I am in the Boston area also..Actually closer to New hampshire border. I have a great Doctor. But I see you live in Quincy.. My cousin is a nurse at Quincy hospital. I suggest you call them to see who they have on staff. That is a fine hospital . I have had Fibro for almost 10 years and my own GP said there was no such thing and that I was a "nervous" person! You will find a lot of support on this site. hang in there.

Red Sox Fan - can you give me your doctor's name? I'm having trouble finding a doctor willing to give me a second opinion and my rheumatologist is sort of an odd duck a will be retiring soon anyway. I don't mind driving to BOS and have a daughter just over the border in NH (Epping). Go Sox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back