Not open for further replies.

lynn77

Diagnosis
03/2000
Country
US
State
FL
I am new to the forum. I was browsing through some of the posts and I can tell this is going to be a good group for me. I have had chronic, unexplained muscle pain, a foggy brain and some other symptoms for about six years. Three years ago my doctor "diagnosed" me with fibromyalgia. I put the word diagnosed in quotes because I think she simply did not know what to diagnose me with, so she picked fibromyalgia.

I am 51 years, married, with two wonderful teenage daughters. My life is great with the exception that I need more money (but who doesn't) and I am in pain every day. I have found that eating right and walking make the pain better, but it never completely goes away.

lynn77,
Welcome to the forum. I think you will enjoy this forum. We enjoy sharing the woes of fibro and also our ways of coping with the many symptoms and problems that come with it. The pain as you say is always there but as you train your body to relax it becomes less of a problem. Also by reducing stress and not overdoing you will have more good days then bad.

So start posting more and join in all over the forum. We even have a moan and groan section and hobby sections. Share with us about your day and feel free to start new topic's. Look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back