Not open for further replies.

Paul

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NC
I really don't know how to use this site very well. My pain has gotten worse lately and I don't know what to do about it. I am open to any support or suggestions you may have.

Hi, Paul. I am new to this forum too. I don't have any suggestions about the pain, because different things work for different people. But, welcome to the group. We may be the only people visiting on this Christmas eve! I wish you all the best!

Paul,
Welcome to the forum. It is very easy to use. You can start new topics and ask more questions, or you can just answer other peoples posts in the reply space under the last post on each page. As you search and read through the different topics you will find many subjects that may be of help to you in providing new coping skills and hints on fibro management.

there are several other men on the forum of whom try to be very supportive in answering questions and lending a hand when your having a bad day. I hope you will visit often and join in on the forum in the many different topic sections. :)

I really don't know how to use this site very well. My pain has gotten worse lately and I don't know what to do about it. I am open to any support or suggestions you may have.

Hi Pail! Welcome to the forum! I hope you can find all the info and support you so mucb need right now. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like (start new threads if you feel like it). This forum is very easy to use :) Don't worry, you will get used to it.

There are many other men in the forum who also suffer from fibro. It seems men are getting it a bit worse than most of the females here. Mind telling us more about your case? Have you been formally diagnosed? Some extra details would help us a lot to give you a better and more accurate advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back