Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
The reason I am saying this is because I had a wonderful Client. I was there to take care of her but she actually helped me more then anyone. She was such a sick Lady with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleraderma and Lupus. She also had a Husband with Alzheimers, Everyday I was there helping both of them, and as soon as she got upset about the situation. She would always start saying positive things. I was so impressed how someone with all that going on in her life could pull herself out of grief and sadness. She tried to be as independent as possible, when I tried to help with her shoes, she thanked me but said no I have to do this. She always had a smile, she was so inspiring to me, that I am trying t be like her. To everyone out there try to be positive as much as you can. That truly is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Lana, I'm so happy to read this. It sounds to me like you are starting to understand how important trying to stay positive is :) I must admit it took me a while to truly understand it, but I did it in the end. So happy you are, and I truly hope others like you do the same! Sometimes staying positive is so hard, but it's really worth it.

Hi Trellum, Yes it's not easy, Sometimes like today I just want to scream, The pain is so bad. I try to remember my unfortunate client and the words she said. Thats the only way I can cope. Trellum what do you say to yourself to cope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back