DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
Hi,

Does anybody on this site know of a support group in Springfield, Il? I would like to meet with other people in my area who have fibromyalgia and be able to sit and talk to them face to face.

Hi there, Krista, sadly I don't live over there, but hopefully one of our members will let you know soon enough. I'm sure there should be a support group over there, a member came here with the same question a while ago, sadly she found out there was no support group there, so guess what she did? She created one! Isn't so hard, you might want to look into that as well.

But how do I find other people is this area that have it?

I have been looking for support groups here in Canada, but I haven't had much luck. Maybe people just don't do that anymore now that we have the internet. Hope you find one

Have you googled "fibromyalgia support groups in Illinois "? Or chronic pain. You'll likely get some results though I am. to sure how close they might be to you. You could also try nearby pain management clinics for some suggestions. I couldn't find a group specific to fibromyalgia, but found a therapist supported chronic pain group which helped me. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back