Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ca
Hi there! A bit of back story, symptoms started earlier this year (but the more I think about it I've had them for much longer just not as pronounced) and ice been to several different doctors. They've most recently mentioned fibromyalgia as a possibility. I recently started having pain in my underarms. I don't feel any lumps and it's not red but it's a sharp sometimes dull pain. I haven't exercised that part of my body recently so it's not a pulled muscle. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this
I've also had bad pain like menstrual cramps but I'm not on my period. Anyone else had this before? Will ask my doctor about it during my appointment on Friday but in the meantime.... any help would be appreciated.

I can get random sharp-dull pain ANYWHERE. It could be a joint, muscle or just a random spot. It can last one day or one week- it is random. I do notice with the Fibro I get similar IBS cramping and extremes from diarrhea and constipation.

Okay thank you! I think I freak out because I haven't technically been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and so any pain or symptom can mean just about anything to me and Google is the worst because it's always the WORST case scenario which of course freaks me out even more. I just wish I had some answers. :(

Im sorry to hear you feel so bad. I know how you feel, the not knowing is the absolute worst! I got diagnosed with Lupus today. I do believe I have fibro too and Wednesday I get an MRI to rule out MS. I pray I don't have that too! I get pain in the most random places for no reason at all. Right now it is my right thumb. I woke up one morning and it was swollen and oh so painful, and it has been that way for a few weeks now. One time I woke up with both knees aching so bad and that last for several weeks. One time it was my left arm. In the winter my bones ache all over. I hope you get answers! If you have insurance keep making appointments and get your doctor to refer you to a rheumatologist and a neurologist. Keep a diary of your daily symptoms. Good luck! Don't give up!

I have found heating pads in the winter help with the bone pain. I always thought of the pain in the bones as if the cold goes straight into my bones. So if I could get a heating pad on the cold part soon enough, it wouldn't get to my bones. Just a thought.

I have pains in my underarms too.. I thought maybe it was a lymph node because it seems they all hurt on me. I also have had the cramps and think like PythonPlay3 said IBS causes cramping too and Fibro does cause pains anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back