Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/2010
Country
As
State
South Australia
Hi everyone at the moment I'm lying in the lounge trying not to cry because the pain is so bad and I know there is nothing I can do about it. I had a poo test and it showed I have no E. coli at all in my bowel and also none of the good bacteria and an over growth of that is bad so the suff they have given me to take is causing the pain and I'm only taking a small amount I'm hoping the pain will subside after a while but if I know my body I'm not going to hold my breath. Does anyone get burning all down their spine and then my muscles feel like they have been stabbed with a knife I didn't think the body could go through so much torture I hoping for a better day tomorrow also when I have lots of pain my fatigue gets really bad and 2 days ago I thought I was finally picking up till I had to take this medication I don't think I have to take it forever so hopefully when I stop I will start to pick up thanks for listening.
Janine

I am so sorry :( be strong as hard as that can seem. You're not alone.

We all get pain in diffrent ways love. What pain killers do u have atm?

I do not tolerate any pain relief the side affects are worse than the pain I react to most medications like that they actually cause me more problems so I just have to deal with it the best I can but thanks for caring

what kind of support system do you have? Do you have a couple months off of work ? It can get better and I can share my success with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back