Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi everyone I was hoping someone can help me. I am taking Lyrica three times a day I have started to get really bad stomach pain and bloating everyday. Do you guys know what med I can take instead of Lyrica. I am worried that I have developed an ulcer. Thank you!

Hi Lana,
Sorry, I don't have an answer, but...Definitely check with your Dr. Or Pharmacy, you may have a drug interaction.
Good luck.

One of my friend's mom used to take Lyrica and she had to stop due to the same thing. Stomach pain and so bloated. I was relieved when my doctor prescribed me Cymbalta instead of Lyrica. I'm ok on Cymbalta.

Talk to your doctor and/or pharmacist and maybe you should switch to something else.

Gook luck!

Lyrica was awful for me, currently on Savella twice a day. My rheumatologist said she can up it as I still have more bad days than good. I also take a muscle relaxer when needed.

Thank you I am going to my doctors I will ask him if switching meds to savella would be better on my stomach. If anyone has anything more to add I would really appreciate it. My doctor likes to make my visits quick so going in there with a idea what meds to ask for would help. Not the greatest doctor, he treats you like a assembly line. Hope to hear from you, sometimes I think we know more about this illness then doctors do, because we all have to make changes with medications all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back