Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
US
State
NY
I have severe GAD on sertraline and am in process of coming off Benzo. I keep trying to figure out which exacerbates which. Is the anxiety making my fibro worse or vice a versa

I am in misery daily due to w/d of the valium and pain from fibro (if indeed that's what I have)

anyone else feel this way?

I do not want to be on these psych meds any longer, they are doing me more harm then good. Yet I need something to relax me (Epsom salt baths are my best friend)

looking for others to vent to

im still waiting on my order of natural organic herbs to arrive. i have chosen the calming ones. as soon as i see if they help i will let you know.
currently in using Tranquility. it works very well on me. the pot does not work on me at all anymore.
4mg
see my post on natural botanical herbs/blend. for more info.

i am not on any anxiety meds anymore. i was on clonosipam 4g spelled wrong it worked to well and had to ween off it.
anxiety stress and over working our muscles increase fibro pain. mine gets me to crying pain level 7/8. i must come down or it will get to a level 9, tippy toe pain.

i feel your pain, i am on 46 day and nights straight level 6-9 pain levels. crying.

you would think that the meds im on, i would get a break. doctor is trying to not get me dead and addicted. my next visit is in march.
im paying alot of money and im still crying like im not taking anything. is sad there is no real help for us.

hang in the and know your not alone!

i wish i could take a bath. metal tubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back