Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted to add to the log book. as i have found that elevation and humidity are factors in my pain. i started to document the weather each day
to see if its a higher pain level with humidity. just something to think about folks.
thanks for reading and replying to the post.

keep logging and working on your treatment plan.

i wanted to add that here on this forum, we have a pain tracking PDF that you can use and download.

go to the home page, click on coping and then click paintracking. read and at the bottom there is the pdf for you to try.

you can also blog on the site to keep track if you need. remember folks can read your blog.

keep posting and learning. share what you learn as we all need to know about fibro.

thanks for caring and for coming to the forum to share with us.

regarding the weather, I call myself the human barometer. I can tell when a front is coming through before it actually gets here. I start feelling worse and then I check the weather. "Oh, that's why I'm feeling so $#!%&, a cold front is coming through".

hello folks! im once again trying to keep this post at the top for folks to read.
i know it helps. please post here when you have read it. helps keep it at the top where other folks can find i

i have posted this before plus i talk to you offline

i dont and cant keep journals why wow to many reasons ! my doc dont care wont read 2 every day is the same just makes me mad and depressed

3 im on topamax and other meds and all my mental disorders have memory problems so its to hard 4 my hands lock up after typing or writing

but i have a 911 necklace usb i wear its a special emergency usb drive with my meds docs disorders living will dnr will all that paper work

i update it monthly to keep meds accurate but most moron docs and ERS dont know what the hell it is its a life saver

it has every detail every paper every med every conditgion allergies surgeries i can put records blood tests you name it think it it

can go on there it used to backup to the company online server but the company is now gone so i back it up to my

external 1 terabyte drive sucks i cant have my records ex rays mri scans because last they checked my files take more

than 3 or 4 double sided floor to ceiling filing cabs plus the annex building in our town other city's a mess

most like my wife and others could carry a copy of all there records with them with this card its nice

hello i thought this might be worth putting up front for folks to read. it works and help with your doctors and gettting you meds under control.

trying to get this post up front so folks and find it easily.

This Is a great post and I really appreciate it. I do write things down but I am not too organized and I think this will help.

Lynds

Thanks, try try again. I've made a start 3 times and lost the paperwork. Brain fog.

moe, try placing it in a word file on your computer.

your doing so well and i am so proud of you.. big hug's my friend.

Oh! This one is great! I also use journal to fix my mood and thoughts during the day,very useful!

I have been doing the daily log solidly since the first of July. I am finding it helpful to keep track of when I took my meds, how my symptoms change throughout the day, what I ate, how I slept, and an average pain rating for the day. I keep mine in an excel worksheet. I think I may add some columns for each of the symptoms I experience often. Then each day I can put in a rating for each symptoms severity for the day. This will maybe help to track down the triggers for each symptom.

dizzyray,

thats how you do it. you see that it works.

make sure to document not only when you take the drugs but how long it takes to begin working and when it wears off.
that is important for getting the meds at the right dose or changing the meds.

make sure you and the doctor agree on a set pain level. for you agreed to a daily pain level of a 2 and you are finding it a 5. then talk with the doctor and say we agreed on level 2. how do we get here? this is your leverage with the doctor. use it. no more having to beg or be looked at as a druggie that just wants meds.

keep going and keep venting and posting here. it helps you and the others.

Zolisindigo, im so glad you posted here. it help to make folks find it really easy and it works.

dont forget to keep venting and posting here.

try to start a new thread(top of page) so folks can learn from them.

may you have many low pain days ahead of you!

I have done a journal in the past but not this in depth. I like it a lot! I am 28 and I think it's good that I start now. I think it will be interesting to see how things change over the years...because I am hopeful that I can get some much needed help soon! I hate to think I will be in pain for the rest of my life. Thanks for sharing this...you are helping many many people out with this one post. Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back