Other
Diagnosis
11/1991
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi all,

Does anyone ever get the sensation that your finger has been jammed? Sometimes I awake with this is horrible feeling, it is worse in my right hand. I thought it was over use but it was even acting up when I was on vacation. I awoke and my pinky felt like I had pulled it. I also getting muscle twitches - which terrifies me. I find it more difficult to use my right hand because of the pain. :cry:

If anyone has tips and could relate that would be great!

My fingers are sore, swollen and stiff almost all the time. It will travel from finger to finger. Sorry to hear you are having this too.

Hi,

I haven't had swelling that I have noticed but definitely stiffness and pain. It is absolutely horrible... have you been to a doctor about this?

Me too. I have so much pain wiping after a bm that sometimes I don't get it all (sorry for tmi). It also hurts to brush my hair. any activity really that my fingers have to push or pull for.

YES! I had this today -- no kidding. As I tried to think of how to describe to my husband, I said, "OHH, it's like a basketball just hit my fingers instead of catching it properly." Jammed finger. It went away eventually, during the next hour or two I think.

I don't get the jammed feeling, 3 fingers on my left hand just go numb. Anyone have that? How long does the jammed finger situation last?

I am glad you brought that up. The BM. I havent even told my adult daughters my problem with that. Sometimes I try to shower extra. I just tell them it helps my back and shoulders to shower more.

Sometimes I will be holding something in my hand and for no reason at all it feels like my shoulder popped out of place. I will jerk and drop whatever I am holding. My left arm and hand are much worse than the right.

my left side is worse too. i shake and drop things at times. other times im just fine and nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back