Arms feel like they weight 100 lbs and eye infection - Anyone experience this too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndsey

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
CA
State
British Columbia
Hi guys,

the last few days have been utter hell. My arms are so heavy feel like 100 lbs each and I have trouble holding them up. It is like all the life and energy has been sucked from my body. I have chronic fatigue with the fibro all the time but not this extreme. I also developed an infection and blurriness in both eyes. The doc said this is auto immune related possible to lupus. I am just putting feelers out to see if anyone else has this and what they did to help.

my eyes burn, they are red and watery and feel dry constantly. I tried a steroid drop with antibiotic did not help. Also the blurriness causes me to have a hard time reading or focusing on anything. I pray for one day without a migraine and to be pain free. Can you imagine one day how awesome that would be. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather, if it is nice where you all are.

Lynds

I usually have blurry vision on the bad pain days, always when there is a migraine involved. It is one of the reasons they were sure it was MS at first. My neurologist said it can be one of the symptoms of fibromyalgia. The only eye infection I have had is pink eye which cleared up with antibiotics.

The weather is gorgeous here. We are definitely enjoying it.

Hi hi what's your blood pressure like?

Drew

my blood pressure is sometimes low. But mostly normal I believe. I am not totally sure.

Lyndsey

My vision fluctuates also. I had been using Restasis drops for a couple months which helped but way too expensive to continue. Using Systane Ultra now which helps .

Yes I know how you feel with the heavy arms, I struggle daily with this chronic fatigue aswell. You wouldn't believe what I do with this condition...I play guitar ahhhh, yes my arms look like a 20 yr old I sure 98% of people with this wouldn't but I'm driven after spending 30yrs learning. I really pay for it but in the long run I hope it helps, its getting harder and harder lately with carpal tunnel and the numbness and of course the pain. I do get so involved you tend to ignore the pain but you adapt and change what your doinif it hurts. I guess it sorta makes me exercise when I normally wouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back