Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
US
State
CA
Hello all!

I am new to this group. Thank you for doing this as I don't feel like I can talk to many people about it without being judged.

My Dr. recently diagnosed me with Fibro. I have been miserable for the past 6 months. I am taking a teeny amount of flexeril so I can sleep at night and yesterday I started on Zorvolex. Last night I woke up multiple times with either a new symptom or a side effect of the medication. It is so bizarre I have a hard time explaining it but will give it a go here. It is a shooting/stabbing pain from my ears down the back of my throat. I started crying last night it hurt so bad. I am not "sick" so I don't think it is strep. The pain is really intense. My pain is usually in the neck, shoulders, arms and hips. Sometimes the thighs. This is something new.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Valerie

Welcome to the site.
A lot of us have pains in places we ever had before. I got really bad eye socket pain . Many med have side affects until u are used to them. One of mine gives me really bad dreams .but if they help more then hinder stick with it x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back