Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
dil
State
South Carolina
I have had fibromyalgia thyroid with chronic pain for 10 years I have alot of post on this site .the headaches joint neck shoulders really what doesn't hurt with chronic fatigue its really hard to say glad to see I'm not alone and got place to talk to someone who knows everyone else think your a fake. But was reading about Dr Gregory schimizzi wondering if someone might have been to him or know of a good doctor in wilmington north carolina. I been with my doctor for 20 years he has been treating me for the last 10 years he good and listen to me not just pass through the room not caring he has spent an hour in some cases many times while told him bad or good that month was very good just a day he and there it's like being in a trap you can't get out of .but if anyone knows about this doctor or any please reply back thanks.I'm moving to castle hayne nc

My words don't always come out right but I'm moving to willmington north carolina and read about Dr Gregory schimizzi just wondering if anybody has been to him before what I read seemed to be good just wanted someone else advice. New have not found out how to edit your post

Well i can help you in a different way, there's an app on android and ios which is 'cures A-Z' and if you search for Fibromyalgia you will find a good description and a treatment page, it makes a lot of sense, I am about to try that treatment from this week on wards, in my case I am suffering from it for the last 19-20 years, and its been 7 days I got to know what fibromyalgia is, and trust me things are working for me finally, I suffered so much in the last 20 odd years, you can read my thread for more information.

I hope you get back well soon.

Regards
Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back