DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
delaware
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum so I apologize if this is a repeat.

For some reason at night I feel like I have more energy and stamina to do things. I have never been a nocturnal person. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago. During the day I have extreme pain and can't seem to keep my eyes open. At night for some reason, I feel a lot better. I actually feel like doing something. The pain is still there but not so much the fatigue.

No one else in the family has this schedule and it is discouraging. Ib feel like I am just a blob in a bed.

Does anyone else have this happen to them? It is very discouraging having this monster of fibro, I can't figure out this pattern.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Christy

Welcome,well I'd say talk to your Dr about getting u to sleep at night and hopefully with proper sleep u will feel better in the day time.
When u don't get deep sleep ,it's doesn't matter how many hours a day u get , u will still feel rotten.
A lot of ppl do feel better at the end of the day with a day's worth of mess and rest . It's not uncommon.
But for now until u get to see your Dr use the time to do a few things u need to.offen at night il settle lit tone one at 8. Watch a bit of TV and at nine il wash the floors put the washing in and have a hot shower.have a good tidy up and at 10.30 I'm back in bed.
I'm lucky I'm not in bed in the day ,someday I need to sit about all day, but with a little one and three teens I don't do that offen. What I do do is, do a job have a rest do another job make some tea have a rest, and so on.
It's all about balance .

ccoffin : I am with you on this, I have had more difficulty in the morning than evenings but my mornings are improving since I have improved sleep due to B-complex capsules.

Rahul

I also have more energy at night. By night I mean evening time. It is very odd, although lately my pain in the middle of the night has increased. I really struggle with mornings those are definitely my worst time, it usually takes me at least 2 to 3 hours to get moving anywhere or get ready.

Thoughts and prayers out to you today , stay strong and don't lose hope for better days.

Lynds

hello,

Morning stiffness is part of living with fibro. as you begin moving your brain starts processing things better.
as you have been moving and working your brain throughout the day we tend to seam like we get more energy.
by night fall our brain begin to slow everything down. we seam like we feel better as our bodies healing process has been working all day.

be happy you feel better at night. any time we feel better is a good thing. enjoy those times while you have them.

Fatigue is a cause to why we have more pain at night as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back