Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
So I had the dreaded meeting. I was told dont take any meds the day before u go.so on the day I hurt.
I had to go right down the end of the corridor. I had to stop 3 times. She asked me a few questions but not as many as I thought.
I had to stand up sit down I just couldn't get comfy.the funny thing was ppl were walking in looking normal ,a few got there then said they couldn't stay and were told it's ok change appointment it won't affect your benefit.i though surly to god that must go against u.
She said I didn't have to have a medical because she could see I was in pain.
It took me 15 mins to get back to the car with my dad.so now I wait for six weeks.

Well done Forgetmenot i am glad its over for you and really hoping your claim is successful..you deserve to get it.

Let us know. x

Ty willow I do hope so .its a long wait so I can relax for a few weeks anyway.how u feeling love

Oh Forgetmenot its such tough times....but then it is for all of us. Thanks for asking. I guess i am on this site a lot because i am struggling but at least i can encourage and support other people...if that helps one person not get worse or maybe find a way to have better days then my days are not wasted x

P.S i notice a lot of people come on herefor a while and then disappear don't they...like CherylAnn dancingwithfibro dkengineer cmetryme schalex...i guess people come when they get really low or are new to their diagnosis and then get strong enough to cope ...which is good! I miss them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back