Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
I've started driving lessons and after I feel so wiped out.i drive well,I'm on my dad's insurance,he has essential tremor,so I really need to pass my test.im told my teacher but he seems more interested in talking about other stuff.
That brings me to another problem.this man who teaches me is around 50 plus.big guy.so I hear you say.
Well he keeps coming out with the weirdest stuff.he told me while I was driving he went to a strip club.say he had never been to one but would of like to touch the girls but wasn't allowed .really I'm not making this up.
He also asked me what I did for New Year's Day.i said nothing.he said oh you should of rung me I'd of cooked you dinner.
Now he is great as a teacher,and he talk all the time.so is he just over friendly or a creep.i mean if I was easy offended,I could of rung up the driving shcool and said all sorts.he even said one of his bosses took him.
I mean each to there own.what he does is up to him,and I have problems with finding schools who will come out this far.but I don't need this stress.

I vote for creep. There is no reason he should be discussing that kind of stuff with you. I would report him to the school and find another teacher.

Yea seriously, that is major creepy and borderline erring on the side of pervy. Can you get another teacher from the school? That would distract the hell out of me from driving if I was first learning.

I'd get rid of him quick Forgetmenot..its not acceptable and i wouldn't feel safe with a guy like that. he is coming on to you and is testing the water asking what you did New Years and saying you should have rung him.

That's way off limits and totally unprofessional. Its up to you if you report him but there are other good instructors out there and may be even better if they are focusing on teaching and not chatting in this creepy way only interested in the thrill of being flirty with you and references to his ventures into strip clubs ugh!

"Creepy"? You gals are too nice.

What occurred was SEXUAL HARRASSMENT in my eyes.

If it had been me in the driver's seat, I would have returned immediately to the school and have a serious talk with the director/owner and tell him/her exactly what happened.

"Forgetmenot", if you weren't offended, I was offended for you! Yikes!!

Wake up ladies! Don't take this kind of S*** from men!

These are Bad Signs. Even if you don't feel offended, you still have to put a stop to it because he is testing out how many liberties he can take by talking like this in the workplace (remember this is his workplace and he should be professional). If he thinks he can push it further he will. Some men really don't think about women as people, and this guy sounds like one of them.

This is sexual harassment. Report him to the school and demand that they send out a different teacher. His behavior is entirely inappropriate and completely unprofessional. If you allow it to continue it could turn into something much worse for either you or a different girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back