Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2016
Country
US
State
TX
Medical Marijuana Exchange is the only medical community to support and promote the medical benefits of merijuana and cannabis against diseases such as ADD and ADHD, Fibromyalgia, Endocrine Disorders, etc.

Hi 'Medical Marijuana' ( really a person or representative of product?) I SO wish I could find cannibas that doesn't make me so stoned. We have a terrific store just down the street, and I've tried about 7 kinds. They either make me excessively groggy, paranoid or just flat out stoned. So many swear by it though and Ill keep trying. I have fibro with CFS, so zi don't need to feel more fatigued. ( Sativia (so), helps with energy or is suppose to wake u up a it, and Induca is a body high that helps with sleep and pain, however, many use a hybrid). I take CBD's ( non THC), every day, and I rarely ever get colds, can't recall the last flu, and they may help a bit with pain. Ive taken Tramadol for 10 years- usually 2-4 a day at most. Bad times? I just have to be on my bed, crawl to bathroom, make myself eat at those times. Lidocaine gel helps my shoulders and neck, and somewhat my hips and right wrist. I know, sounds nuts. Haven't had a bad one for a long time, Thank God, but my life has not been the same since this began. Its not bad, it's just different, less active ( too much exercise and I'm exhausted and heart rate goes super high. Heat from exertion makes me nauseated and I've fainted several times. Do others experience any of this? I've had cardiac testing- no pathology thank goodness. BTzw? I'm not sure I'm replying g correctly. The wicket directors are confusing, and I'm already confused as it is❤

Medical Marijuana Exchange is the only medical community to support and promote the medical benefits of merijuana and cannabis against diseases such as ADD and ADHD, Fibromyalgia, Endocrine Disorders, etc.

Not to be a jerk, but this is total bull-hockey. There are dozens of sites I know of that support and promote medical use of cannabis, I can provide a list if you are interested.

This smacks of spam... moderator ? :confused:

Carris, have you tried low THC strains such as Cannatonic or Otto#1 ? It took me quite a few years of sampling and experimentation to find what works for me: I make a coconut oil extraction of these strains and ingest a small piece every 4-6 hours. With a little experience you will learn how much to eat to kill the pain, but not get you high. There are also a few varieties with NO THC, but they are virtually impossible to find, at least for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back