Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/1992
Country
US
State
Idaho
I have looked on line for many hours trying to find information on certain doctors...a review. I can not find anything on specific doctors. It would be interesting to get honest reviews on doctors,, there location and rate them. I am afraid asking this will turn out to be a rant on doctors or a person is just angry with a doctor. I hope the ratings are honest just keeping remarks to a calm review. I won't name a doctor. until I hear back from the monitor. Maybe someone could share a good doctor review site that I have not found.

Is there a forum that has helpful information?

Oh, I am new so forgive my lack of protocol.

Last edited by a moderator:
phomp,
Most states have places you can go to read up on Doctor's and their backgrounds and ratings. If you do web searches for doctor rating sites you may find what you are looking for. This site offers good advice from other members that share what has worked for them and what has not. We offer a place to rant and vent for those who need a friend when all is going wrong. This group provides support and kindness and understanding in the ways of dealing with living with fibro.

You can mention a doctor, but you may not advertise his location. those interested can do a web search for info. I would say try and understand how forums work and provide for their members and get to know us before passing judgement. This is a very busy forum with lots of new members joining daily who are looking for a safe place and someone to listen. Please do so and I am sure you will find some things here that might help your conditions.

Welcome and come on in and share your experiences with us. :)

Hi there, as 1sweed said, you can easily find that info online. There usually is some sort of doctor directory fro each state, divided by their specialties. I'm sure you will be able to find some info there. Sometimes when I want to find info on a specific doctor I always google the name of said doctor. There is a forum (my state) where the best doctors in each specialty are listed, maybe there is one for your state too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back