Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
ME
I am a walking human barometer. Another migraine tonight from air pressure change. Grrrr. So, no good sleep tonight which translates into more pain and fatigue tomorrow. Some days are just hard.

I undergo the same episode when it's hot and I feel that the heat is trapped inside my body. It's really very uncomfortable and just a few minutes later, I would immediately have a headache. What's even more annoying with the headache is that I can cure it by drinking pain relievers. So basically I just have to bear it for several hours or sleep it off. Some doctors would say that it's actually migraine, but I always notice that it's caused by the heat.

I have a problem in heat, at 82 degrees, I get sick and then my whole body becomes unable to move, I lay down under a fan and ac, then I start feeling a little better, but the day is shot, for no strength is in me to move. Does anyone else get this? and if so can you tell me how you deal with it:smile:

I overheat worse than an old car with no radiator fluid. It's a problem at work, because I will literally sweat through my clothes and will have sweat running off my nose and chin onto the desk. My hair looks like I just stepped out of the shower. I have a fan at my desk that blows in my face 40 hours/week year round. Give me freezing weather any day. I'll take ice and snow over hot and humid any day!

Ugh, I know the pain. Today was weird, because we had thunderstorms from the time I woke up until about 7 pm. It was long enough to be used to the low pressure. Then at 7 the pressure lifted very quickly, and I felt like a balloon that was slowly deflating. I was really achy, fighting a headache, light headed and dizzy, and my fibro pain was flaring in my shins and elbows. After about 2 hours I settled down, and I'm feeling "normal" again (as in, normal for me.) Not fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back