Has anyone tried Kratom or other alternatives for pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
Hello all,
I've been using kratom for pain management for a couple years and it is fairly effective. I went into a coma and almost died due to the medications my doctor had me on so I have now swayed to alternative methods. Kratom is in the coffee family and there are many different strains out there. What is your experience with kratom or other alternatives to prescription medication? I'd love to know what has worked for others!

hello 50186900

I posted about it awhile back but not many people seem to know much about it.

I spent my early childhood in Thailand and knew a little bit about the plants and my gandma used to chew the leaf her self for her chronic pains and fatigue. For her it worked so well for many years she lived till she recently passed away at the age of 102 years old.

I just ordered them my self which I should be able to say more about it by the end of the month to see if it worth taking. Good thing it doesn't yet get banned in my area at the moment .

If it works I might even try to put up a fight since FDA doesn't want to finish the drug test before DEA taking it over and band the substance first. Right now too many states are banned it out of the assumtion of it being the same as other illegal drugs no matter how little high they given, Because with kratom you can't get any higer from higer doses unlike cannabis or narcotic substances . As far as addiction goes it doesn't worth much for bucks in the black market either . It's like the same thing when they band the caffeine. It even posted a lot less threat than alcohol.

But the stories of someone lost their life while kratom being one of the substance in their systems (amoung many others , or deep in depression ) , is just make it harder for other people who seriously need it to surviving their chronic pains. While putting up a fight to save it from being banned. Sometime it just political.

So I hope it will stop illegalizing it soon like thailand did.

Last edited:
I'm sorry about the loss of your Grandmother. I definitely see kratom as less toxic than pain medication and I HATE that the DEA is trying to ban Kratom. Since people use it for all sorts of ailments I think pharmaceutical companies are mad that they are losing out on money. It is so upsetting and scary for people like me who are using kratom to be able to function in life. Please let me know how it works out for you and I hope it relieves your pain. What strain did you get? Also, please let me know if you have any questions about Kratom. I'm no expert but I have been taking it for a couple of years now so know a little bit that I would be happy to share with you.

I don't know enough about the terms they use right now cause I only know very little about the plant it self and the leaf I saw people eating them fresh when I was young , I bought some of them online by name they call it super green powder just before the site have been taken down. I was trying to buy them from thailand that they sold it by the name like elephant or other nick names they call it but that seem to vanished also. I guess I'm not hips enough to know.

If you don't mind . Could you please exlain them to me of what type of kratom is work for you? It's very tough to find them where I live eventhough it not yet banned nobody seem to ever heard of it. So I have no clue on what to do with how to get more or what to get. Of all the warning of fake types products floating around I don't want waste buying the wrong one.

and OMG did you see all those online video on some doctor talk show having 2 side of people ( even some doctors) who supporting it , and the other side of FDA group of doctors and drugs companies going at each other about the subject of kratom legal issue? Total madness.

Last edited:
can you private message me about where to order this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back