Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
NY
Hello All,

I am new thanks for having me.

Does anyone else experience random tingling in their head? No pain just a weird sensation on the top of your head?

Hello IMCCRAY, Yes I do have that feeling sometimes, it is tingling and burning sensatation of the skin on the top of my head that comes and goes away in a few minutes. I am not sure if it assocciates with fibro or not.

Hi Imccray, No I never get it in the head, but I've had tingling in my feet and hands. Fibro does all kinds of weird things though, maybe you should tell your Doctor just in case. Because if you worry about it you could have a fibro flare. Hope everything is fine. We are always here if you need to talk. People here are really nice and helpful. Take care

Hello All, I am new thanks for having me.

Does anyone else experience random tingling in their head? No pain just a weird sensation on the top of your head?

Hi lmccray... and welcome to the forum! :smile: I haven't heard anyone mentioning this as a connection to fibro before, but one thing I know for sure is that it doesn't always act the same or cause the same problems in people.

I've had the tingling at the top of my head, but it was always due to a scalp problem... mostly a new shampoo I was having a reaction to or something like that.

I hope someone will be able to answer your question better than I can. I hope to see you around the forum!

Thanks for sharing I wasn't sure if this was normal or not but then again what is normal

I'm not sure why you're experiencing that, but it sounds like you could try a massage to get circulation into your head? It might just be blocked nerves. Your neck may be in need of a chiropractic adjustment too.

I have a spot on my right foot on the side of the heel that I have to avoid touching. It sends out a web of tingleing, almost electrical feeling, every time. It isn't painful, just a sensation I'd rather not feel. I have no clue what caused it. My acupuncturist couldn't figure it out either. I'm hoping it will eventually correct itself.

I actually had that sensation on the top of my head and made me worried, I will be going to see a neurologist soon, just to get that checked and also other issues I have been having (vision issues). Sometimes it's better to make sure all is well, when a new symptoms pops up I no longer assume it's caused by fibro, if it persists then I go see the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back