Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/2004
Country
US
State
CA
Hello ! I am 60 years old. I am new to this forum, but unfortunately not new to fibro. I `ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 9-10 years ago, but was experiencing all those symptoms for many years before that . I was having pain in the muscles of my legs and arms. Then I start having pain under the skin all over, even small amount of pressure could cause me a lot of pain. I had pain in my face, upper chest, hips. No manicure or pedicure for me ! No hugs ! Even bra made it hurt. I was always exhausted from pain. Sometimes it was more severe sometimes it was less severe, but it always was here. I `ve been taking all those "good" medications, from morphyn thru cymbalta, vitamins, MSM, PROZAC, magnezium, etc. you name it. The pain was with me, and I was always depressed because of pain and always had no energy to move around. But when I start taking Golden Sea Cucumber I start feeling much better. My energy level was increased. and pain calmed down. Friend of mine brough sea cucumber powder from Japan a few years ago. He told me that sea cucumber is a very healthy food, it has a lot of vitamins, minerals and other good stuff in it, and that it is a very popular food in Far East where his family was from. So I decided nothing can be wrong for me and I start using it when cooked the food, soups, stew, fish, etc. In a while I noticed that nothing hurts me anymore !. My energy level increased !. I start sleep better at night ! I was able to decrease the amount of pain killers. I start researching on line and found out that there is a lot of information of using Golden Sea Cucumber as a supplement food to help with different medical conditions. Now I buy sea cucumber. id you get any help for your fibro eating sea cucumber ?

Zanna,
Welcome to the forum. You are welcome to tell us about this supplement "Golden Sea Cucumber" and how it has helped you, but NO ads or selling of products, or links are allowed on this forum.
If this product has really helped your pain then tell us what it is and the ingredients and if someone is interested they can do a web search and find it on their own.

Please read around the forum and you may find other information that will help you manage the symptoms of fibro. :)

Hello 1sweed,
I just wanted to share with my experience. I found on a Web that Golden Sea Cucumber is a sea animal, type of fish, and is used as a food everywhere in the world in our days. I take 100% golden sea cucumber in capsule form twice a day for about a year or so, and believe it made my pain easier and I had no flairs since I start taking it Also I have more energy and desire to be active since I start taking it. I am not sure that golden sea cucumber has made those changes to my body or it just coaccidently happened. Has anyone heard about it ? Thank you

Hi Zanna! Thanks a lot for sharing your story with us. To be quite honest with you, this is the very first time I ever hear about the golden sea cucumber. I really wonder if I could get it on eBay? I will give it a try, I hope it has the same effect on my pain :) Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with this, I'm sure a lot people will find this info extremely helpful! I'm completely in when it comes to alternative medicine.

Hello Trellum,
I buy Golden sea cucumber on the web. I just checked, you can buy it there. I know not too many people ever heard about Golden sea cucumber , but you can find a lot of interesting info about that on the Internet. Check it out and see if this is something you want to try. I am looking forward to hear that it works for you the same way as it works for me. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is so amazing to read. I am so happy that this is working for you, I have never even heard of this golden sea cucumber, but it sounds like it would help. Can you tell me how much it costs for how many pills, and how much lower is the pain level? Is this pill helping you to get more sleep? Can you notice the changes immediately? Sorry about all the questions, I am just very curious and I have never heard about this before. Thank you so much for sharing, I can't wait to learn more!

Hello sanders89, Sorry I have not seen your question, I was not here being busy with my grandkids. The Golden sea cucumber powder that i take comes in a capsules by 200 capsules in a package, and cost $ 35.00 for a package. Yes it helped me a lot. I would say I have no pain at all. Just sometimes there is that feeling when it hurts and you do not know where it really hurts. It is very different from the ones I had before. It is not hurting me anymore when I sleep so I sleep deeper and more relaxing but I still take my Ambien ones in awhile. The energy level is much higher, now i can enjoy my grandkids playng with them. My boys are 6 and 10 years old. I feel myself much happier, even the kids noticed that . No it did not happen right away, gradually I start feeling better overall, I noticed it maybe in month or so but I take Golden sea cucumber every day since I started. I am very happy that I found something that helped me . I wish it will help someone else. My best regards.

Anna, I'm glad you have reduced pain. I saw your post in another forum, so you must be excited.
I would, however, caution anyone considering this alternative to tread slowly if they have allergies to seafood. Sea cucumbers is a relative of better known starfish and sea urchins.

Hi Loftpat. I am not only excited, I am so happy that I have found this product. I want to share with my experience with as many people suffering from fibromyalgia as possible. You know how all of us are constantly looking for anything that can help us to keep our lifes going. I have found golden sea cucumber powder for myself. I do not have any allergies to sea food, so I do not have any bad reaction or side effects. I do not know if anyone does. Hope not. You can start with small quantity, like one capsule a day, just to see how it works for you. I wish you good luck. If you will ever start taking it please let me know as well, because I would like to know if anyone else has the same relieve as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back