DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Hi,

I am from India and I today came across Protinex Junior(it has got other forms as well and also I can see its advertisement on tv as well), it contains everything that people are recommends here(magnesium, calcium, lots of vitamins infact all of them with many minerals), has any1 tried it? I am planning to take it to get rid of my energy crisis, I just want to have more energy, please share your experiences if you have any.

Cheers
Rahul

rahul,

first let me tell you, if a med made it to a TV commercial the doctors have stopped prescribing it for a reason.
find out why? ask your pharmacist.

if its a meds that hasn't been through the doctor cycle make sure they have a money back policy.
read the med guide and make an informed decision after you have spoken to the pharmacist.

learn as knowledge is your key to reduced pain and more energy.

I'm sure u no all TV ads are out to make money. If we all believed what Was on the TV ,I'd never have any wrinkles no fat and I'd have a happy period every month.
Sadly none of the above work.
Now while I agree vitamins do work well and we all need them in our body's.id say try it for a month or to. But as cmetryme has said don't be surprised if there not the magic pill u hope for.

ooo i want a magic pill please!

Cmetryme u need a straight jacket grins

yeah i know. that would help me not be a crazy poster too.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back