Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/1988
Country
US
State
na
i dont open up or like to share about myself i like to stay private and hidden!

my hobbies the things i love to do or used to be able to do.

i love anything to do with electronics rebuilding fixing computers networking

home stereo setup the million wire and cable ones the more challenging the more fun

i used to fix older tvs, and wiring house hold things repairing washers dryers

all appliances. i can you tube most anything then fix it my adhd is a blessing not a curse.

my dad has regular add very mild and a rocket scientist he made the sensing and

control system for dell computer assembly conveyors he rebuilt his motorcycle

in our basement tore it apart after a accident and rebuilt it! he rebuilt a car engine

in our front yard when i was young!

i can do most house repairs building add ons etc my downfall is i cannot measure he tried but like math and English i could
not master or get the hang of measuring, i like wielding my favorite is fixing cars i love cars i can mig tig arc and all forms of wielders!

i just love working with my hands the feeling of building repairing, the feeling of you did that or made that or saved that, such satisfaction!

instead of destruction saving things from scrap or that were thrown or discarded by others when they have so much left to give my favorite

is junked computers! churches low budgets cant afford then but there more than good and fast enough for there needs! wasted tossed out!

or single parents trying to turn there life around you would be amazed the old pcs that will do fast net and all software they need!

its up to us to change life around use we encourage and empower better life's things change!

i love spending the day collecting quotes for my collection i keep 30 or so pages by now! quotes show more tan books at times

true insight into the author and his thoughts and moods! one of my my favorite quotes is from one of the creators or atom bomb!

my take on it is his regret sadness my god what have i done here is the quote!

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Julius Robert Oppenheimer

you know it hurts today what we thought was going to be the information age, the technology breakthrough days has become

the downfall of our children obesity suicide so much more! its sad the ignorance of todays kids hold up 35 mil film and they just stare

no more books tabs etc! i still love th crisp clean sound of a record beats mp3 hands down but you got to get the couple hundred dollar

players and couple hundred dollar needles so it ride the groves the way it was made to and when thats right o heven but its hard and

expensive to find great quality records any more and i admit when you knoe how to hook up mps the digital blows some major sound

i blew the windows out in a trailer with a old pioneer amp before they split the amp power to all the channels!

music has always been a passion of mine one i have very severe hypersensitivity in easy to understand all senses are in hyper drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back