Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
M
Is there a moderator or administrator that I could speak with about removing some inaccurate information displayed about me by this web site?

I have been attempting for years to speak with someone on this matter but no one has ever responded to me.

Thanks very much for your help!

What seems to be the problem? You are a new member so I wonder about your for years question. Let me know and I will see if I can help you.

What seems to be the problem? You are a new member so I wonder about your for years question. Let me know and I will see if I can help you.

Thanks for your response.

I'm a doctor, but I am not a fibromyalgia expert. I'm just a laboratory researcher that has nothing to do with fibromyalgia.

However, whenever someone googles my name, one of the top results comes from this web site and says: "Fibromyalgia expert". It also says in google search results (from this website) that I specialize in fibromyalgia. This creates a lot of confusion for people (including scientists) that I work with, and for others when they search for me online.

I'm very sympathetic to the fact that fibromyalgia is a very serious medical condition that causes people a lot of pain and suffering, but my name and contact information should not be posted publicly on this web site against my wishes, especially since this has basically nothing to do with my job.

I've requested many times that this profile with my name be removed, because it creates a lot of confusion. (I have had many people talk to me about this profile over the last several years.) However, whenever I request for the page to be removed, someone associated with this web site just copies and pastes the contents of my emails onto this doctor profile instead of removing it. And no one has ever responded to me or made any attempt to discuss my concerns.

Thank you so much for your help.

Since this is a personal matter, please personal message me and I will try to help you. In a private message if you could give me the links to your information here, as well as, from your doc profile, I will do my best to end this problem for you.

Since this is a personal matter, please personal message me and I will try to help you. In a private message if you could give me the links to your information here, as well as, from your doc profile, I will do my best to end this problem for you.

I'm so sorry--I don't seem to have the option to send private messages in my control panel, or to send email... I'm working on it. Thank you so much for being willing to help!

Go around the forum and answer a few questions and soon the ability to send personal messages will be available to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back