mysterious1027

Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
US
State
TX
hello,

im from texas and ive had fibro/cfs since 2008. i also have ibs and sarcoidosis of liver. all of these thing made me medical retire from the military. now im a 100% disabled veteran. im a stay at home father.

since ive had these medical issues the pain hasnt gone away and ive tried ever med they thought of so ive accepted this is how it is with me but at same time i havent accepted it cuz i get really sad that i cant do the things i use too and cuz of all the pain it causes me makes me moody which i do hate

Hi There, glad you found this forum. You will find several other men on this site that will be glad your here. But the sadness of being unable to do things is with us all. Many here feel as you do the depression and moody symptoms and often we get angry at the way our bodies will not work right in trying to care for our homes and families.

Most here deal with pain of verying degrees, from severe to mild, or sometimes different levels of pain depending on how well the medications we take, take the edge off of the pain.

I hope you will read through all the posts, the new and the old, and maybe you will learn some new ways to manage your symptoms. We are a good group of folks always willing to help someone else when the going gets tough. Feel free to groan and vent when you need to let it all out.

Look forward to seeing more posts from you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back